Antarctica 21's Signature GORE-TEX® Shell by Ansilta is embellished with Antarctica 21's iconic "iceberg" logo on the sleeve and may only be purchased here in the Antarctica 21 Gear Shop (Ansilta is a re-known Argentine-based provider of quality outerwear).
IMPORTANT: Unlike all the other items in our gear shop, the Signature GORE-TEX® (waterproof / breathable) Shell, while purchased in our online store, is only available for pick-up in South America since it is locally produced in Argentina. It will be presented to you prior to embarkation in Punta Arenas or Ushuaia (size exchanges will be available should you need to make an exchange).
Carefully selected and offered by Antarctica 21 in fun, "hi-vis" colors, this is the perfect waterproof, breathable 3 Layer GORE-TEX® jacket to protect you against wind and water. It is a shell jacket and so must be worn with other insulating layers as you feel appropriate given the weather conditions.
It has these Special Features:
- Designed for mountain activities (short expeditions, trekking, climbing, etc.)
- Due to its compactness and light weight, this garment is very versatile, it can also be used in urban areas with rainy climates, practically on any occasion where waterproofing and breathability are needed
- Slim and minimalist design, providing a very comfortable fit
- Made with GORE-TEX® 3C CKNIT fabric which improves breathability by up to 15% in a less bulky and more robust 3-layer construction
- The soft knit lining makes it easy to put on and take off
- Fixed hood with laminated visor, adjustable bi-directionally
- Watertight front closure with rear flap / Adjustable axillary ventilation with watertight closures
- Laminated adjustment tabs on cuffs with Velcro®
- Waist adjustment with straps and elastic cord
- Resistant to UV rays
- Two alpine cargo pockets with waterproof closure.